Family business founded in 1940 in Legazpi (Gipuzkoa) by Joaquín Bereciartu, initially dedicated to the casting of railway and agricultural parts. In 1967 the current company is established, expanding the factory production facilities.
In the 80s it began casting all kinds of parts in low and medium alloy steel, expanding its market to other sectors such as shipbuilding, construction, lifting and machinery.
The 90s were characterized by investment in several molding lines and increasing the productive capacity of Fundiciones Bereciartu.
The quality requirement level has increased significantly in recent years, having internally reinforced the knowledge, skills and quality management to respond satisfactorily to greater emphasis on management and quality control.